Congratulations on your Engagement and welcome to my wonderful world of Engagements and Wedding Cake designs and mouth-watering recipes.
If you have been gathering pictures and/or photos, have ribbons, swatches of fabric that you would like matched to the design and decorations of your cake, please bring them with you. Here are some things to consider before we meet…
- What is the date of your wedding?
- How many guests will you be catering for? Is the wedding cake the only dessert?
- Where is your reception venue? Is it an indoor or outdoor reception?
- What is the theme of your wedding?
- Would you like a tiered wedding cake or a cupcake tower with a “cutting cake” on top?
- What cake flavours, fillings and icings would you prefer?
- What are the flowers in your bouquets? What are the colours of your bridesmaid dresses? What colours and decorations will be used at your reception venue?
- What design ideas and decorations do you have in mind?
- Do you have a Wedding Cake budget? If so, please let me know the amount so that I can offer you options for your dream wedding cake without blowing your budget.
It is important to allow as much time as you can for the preparations of the cake. The more detailed the cake design, the more time I will need to ensure it is the centrepiece at your reception and truly reflects the vision that you have. After all, the cutting of the wedding cake ceremony is your first official duty as a married couple and your wedding cake will be so stunning that your guests will still be talking about it long after the reception is over.
Please email me using the contact form or firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on my mobile 0411 432 634 because whatever Engagement or Wedding Cake you have in mind, we can deliver!
Please note – Wedding cakes should be ordered a minimum of 12 weeks before the wedding date. A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of the booking.